Exclusive to residents of the United States
Inspired by Dustin Poirier? Now you and a friend can see him fight in-person.
Simply follow the steps below to stand a chance to win two (2) tickets to UFC 269 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on December 11, 2021. This campaign is only open to residents of the United States.
November 28th 2021, 13:00 EST – December 2nd 2021, 23:59 EST
How to enter:
On Twitter: Retweet this post and follow @cryptocom
On Facebook: Like this post and follow @CryptoComOfficial
On Instagram: Like this post and follow @cryptocomofficial
2 winners will be notified via Direct Message within 2 days after the end of the participation period.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- This sweepstakes is offered by Crypto.com to residents of the United States only.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the UFC 269 tickets will be required to comply with the T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States COVID-19 Policies to attend the event.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes e.g. including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, etc.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html or otherwise provided to you within the Crypto.com App.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.